.#|Mixed- Index du Forum
.#|Mixed-

.#|Mixed- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HDTV I Feel Like W.om-an ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .#|Mixed- Index du Forum -> Les Wars -> Score , Rapport
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elsdsade

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV I Feel Like W.om-an Répondre en citant

I Feel Like Woman > urlin.us/2jyrk

I Feel Like Woman

10cf746e54
October 2, 1999. Let's go girls, come on I'm going out tonight, I'm feelin' alright Gonna let it all hang out Want to make some noise, really raise my voice Yeah, I want to scream and shoutNo inhibitions, make no conditions Get a little outta line I ain't gonna act politically correct I only want to have a good timeThe best thing about being a woman Is the prerogative to have a little fun andOh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady Men's shirts, short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild yeah, doin' it in style Oh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction Color my hair, do what I dare Oh, oh, oh, I want to be free yeah, to feel the way I feel Man! I feel like a woman!The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take The chance to get out on the town We don't need romance, we only want to dance We're gonna let our hair hang downThe best thing about being a woman Is the prerogative to have a little fun andOh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady Men's shirts, short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style Oh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction Color my hair, do what I dare Oh, oh, oh, I want to be free yeah, to feel the way I feel Man! I feel like a woman!The best thing about being a woman Is the prerogative to have a little fun andOh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady Men's shirts, short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild yeah, doin' it in style Oh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction Color my hair, do what I dare Oh, oh, oh, I want to be free yeah, to feel the way I feel Man! I feel like a woman!I get totally crazy Can you feel it Come, come, come on baby I feel like a woman Songwriters ROBERT JOHN LANGE, SHANIA TWAIN Published by Lyrics Universal Music Publishing Group . ^ "Shania Twain Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Shania Twain. Shania Twain performed the song on her "Come On Over Tour" (1998), "Up! Tour" (2003) and on her "Shania: Still the One" residency show (2012-2014). YouTube. SAGE. ^ "Shania Twain "Man! I Feel Like a Woman" Sheet Music".

BBC Music. ^ "Big Gay Following - New Feature". November 13, 1999. According to the sheet music published at Musicnotes.com by Universal Music Publishing Group, the song was written in the key of Bb major, with a moderately tempo of 126 beats per minute. Retrieved 2010-10-08. Billboard (Nielsen Business Media, Inc.) 111 (46): 106. While on the latter, the song was part of the encore, on the first two the song was the opening song.

pdf editor macmen in black 3 (2012)call of duty advanced warfare 2DUM LAGA KE HAISAthe hostage tower 1980tombeau des luciolestravel affair married womanlonely planet japanoffice excel for dummiesamerican ninja pack

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .#|Mixed- Index du Forum -> Les Wars -> Score , Rapport Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006